Seven minutes of what it sounds like in my head. Real. Nothing to hide. I record 7 minutes of what I'm thinking and then write it down. Here's what it's like to have ADD.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

1-21-12

My house is clean for this moment in time, at least the downstairs public rooms.  Whatever you do, don't look in my bedroom.  The baby is asleep in the middle of my bed, but that's the only calm spot.  The rest of the master bedroom is pure chaos right now.  It's the result of the intense cleaning on the rest of the rooms. I'm having women from the neighborhood over to play bunco tonight.  CG is out of town with W camping, and M is babysitting.  That means that the loud and roudy youngest children are all upstairs under the watchful eye of L.  That's a bit like asking the Tasmanian Devil to maintain calm and decorum.  It's a losing battle before it's even begun.  I don't know how one child can be filled with so much energy.  It's almost inhuman the amount of energy that's bottled up in that child.  He eats nothing.  Where does the energy come from?  It's like C.  He's giant and lives on grilled cheese sandwiches.  You wouldn't think that grilled cheese would help a boy grown to gargantuan heights.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so much better because I actually know the kids those letters stand for and can laugh about your comments regarding them. I still can't believe you think this fast...I just thought you talked this fast and never really put the two together.

    ReplyDelete