Seven minutes of what it sounds like in my head. Real. Nothing to hide. I record 7 minutes of what I'm thinking and then write it down. Here's what it's like to have ADD.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

1-26-12

Does anyone ever bake the cookie dough in the logs or do we all just eat it with spoons?  It's one of the things I most love to sneak for a snack.  It's the sneaking that makes it taste better, I think.  If the kids caught me it would be gone in a moment.  Instead I let them have a bit at a time ans ration it out.  Like blueberry muffins.  We have to count and divide and figure out how much each will get.  Right now one box of muffin mix will feed us 2 each, but when the baby starts eating we'll have to start using a second box.  The volume of food we consume is amazing.  It's enough to feed a small country.  I think we might be a small country.  If so, we need a flag.  I think I'll put E on designing one.  She needs things to do once she's done with her schoolwork.  You've never seen anyone so determined to learn as our E.  Not even our eldest, who is pretty motivated, ever loved school like E.  She wants to be an architect.  How cool is that?  She loves to draw and do math, so I told her she'd be a great architect.  I explained it to her and she agreed that she could do that.  Maybe she will, or maybe it's just a 7 year olds attempt to please her mother.  Silly girl.  It's very rare for her not to please us.  It's more important that she pleases God and is happy with herself.  Except not really.  She's 7 and needs to please me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment