Seven minutes of what it sounds like in my head. Real. Nothing to hide. I record 7 minutes of what I'm thinking and then write it down. Here's what it's like to have ADD.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In the beginning 1-10-12

my friend loretta said that she'd like to know more about thae wandering of the inside of my head I'm not sure why she'd want to hear those things, but don't let it be said that I don't follow advide from my friends. so here it is a peek into seven minutes inside the head of an adult with ADD.

people tell me all the time that they don't think that Add is real that it's over diagnosed or that its an excuse to medicate the boy out of children and while I agree with all of that I also know that for me it's a very real thing which is why im writing this blog. please dont expect me to think big thinks here. theres no time for that I'm attempting to type fast enough to keep up with the speed of my brain so very littel puntuation or capitals i'm afraid. i'll go back and fix spelling later. that's hard for me to not fix it immediately. i like to be absolutely clear about the things I write and the things i say to other people which is hard because i cant always remember the conversation im having with people especially if they monopiolize it or speak too slowly. i just cant follow along and will jump in and interrupt in an effort to follow along which is so funny because they think i'm being rude or not listening but it's the opposite i'm foillowing very closely and just jumping in to make sure my mind doesn't wander off which it does too often. damn a typo and then another on typo. its hard to ignore the misspellings and its killing me to not go back and correct them but that's what happens. i keep thinking about the misspelled words up there and want to go and fix them. i like fixing things and making them right it makes it simpler for me to remmenber where i was.  i really wanted to say easier there but i think i've already use it or a detrivative of simple too many times i know i've said brain enough but there's not thesaurus in my head theres hould be but it would take too long too look things up. i can't type fast enough for this. im going to record it tomorrow and then type it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment