Seven minutes of what it sounds like in my head. Real. Nothing to hide. I record 7 minutes of what I'm thinking and then write it down. Here's what it's like to have ADD.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

1-22-12

E lost her second tooth tonight.  I kept wondering why her front teeth weren't falling out so tonight I looked.  Her adult teeth are erupting in the roof of her mouth.  There has been nothing to push the baby teeth out of the way.  I used to think that she would be so lovely if the dead front tooth would only fall out, but at least it was in the front where it was supposed to be.  Heaven only knows what this will cost us.  I hate for it to be about money, but it is.  W and L need braces too.  It will be the second time for W, but shouldn't be that involved.  His teeth look worse than they are.  L's should be easy, but he still chews on stuff.  His teeth are chipped and I'm afraid that he will do damage to the tooth surface by popping off brackets with the crap he chews.  I wish I could figure out the chewing component.  Then there's E's toe.  It swelled up and turned black a week ago.  The bruise is gone but it's still swollen.  It doesn't hurt her at all so he hops around and plays every chance she gets.  It's not any better.  We said it was broken or jammed, but the non-improvement worries me.  It could be something worse and I don't know what.  I'm avoiding Dr Google.  He gets me into trouble and makes me paranoid.  I have enough issues.  I don't need to add paranoia to the list of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment